Try having a boolean in your onClick callback class (the anonymous inner
one), and check/set its value before taking action.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

26.09.2010 9:31 пользователь "Lucas Boucher" <lbouche...@gmail.com> написал:

Also note, There is a difference when this bug happens.
So when doing this normally you see the alert dialog fully fade away.
When the bug happens it looks like it starts to fade for a brief instant
then comes back fully.
Not sure what I am actually seeing here.

Ugg, about to say the heck with it, if you button mash this is what you
should expect. (I actually hate saying that because i test software at work,
and hate stupid little things like this. To me they make the software look
half baked.)