On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:19 PM, kiros88 <ghui...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I had a question im not sure about whats the argument "View convertView"
> for the middle? is taht suppose to be a default view or iono?

To add to what Prakash has said: this is a pre-existing view from your list
that is no longer used so instead of wasting time deleting it and recreating
a new one, you're given it to re-use. It will be the same type as you
originally returned from the same function, so all you need to do is fill it
in appropriately for the current index. Of course, if there has been no
recycling yet, that value will be null, in which case you create a new view
to return.