Here goes the stack trace from eclipse:

        at com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.DexWrapper.run(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.BuildHelper.executeDx(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.build.builders.PostCompilerBuilder.build(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager
$2.run(BuildManager.java:627)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:
170)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:
201)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager
$1.run(BuildManager.java:253)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:
256)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:
309)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:
341)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:
140)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:
238)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
        at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.process(ClassPathOpener.java:
106)
        at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processOne(Main.java:284)
        at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:220)
        at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.run(Main.java:176)
        ... 19 more