I have been experiencing the same problem since updating everything
earlier today. I read elsewhere that increasing the amount of memory
to Eclipse could help, but it hasn't for me.

I'm thinking that library projects could be the culprit. I have three
non-library projects that each depend on a single core library
project. I noticed after performing the update that the
linkedResources sections of the .project files of the non-library
projects changed. The locationURIs changed - from "_android_MyLibrary/
src" to "_android_MyLibrary_ae53e0d6/src". I made a simple test app
that doesn't depend on a library and it works fine.

Building the project through Ant works just fine, so it seems to just
be a problem with the Eclipse integration.

I'm running Win XP Pro SP3 with Eclipse 3.5.2 and Oracle/Sun JDK
1.6.0_21. I have tried upgrading to Eclipse 3.6.1, uninstalling and
cleanly reinstalling the SDK and plugin, adding the new tools and
platform-tools directories to my PATH, removing and readding the
library project links, and nothing works.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
Adam

(P.S. Sending to this group from Gmail doesn't seem to be working for
me so I'm sending this from the Groups web interface. Sorry if this
ends up being a double post).