Thanks a lot Kostya for your reply. Your reply made me understand the
complexity little clearer. But still my requirement makes me come back
to you to ask the question, this time more specifically.

We are interested in developing a plugin to the Android native email
client. This plugin will make certain changes to the email before it
is dispatched. As an example, the SpellChecker utility of Outlook that
makes changes to the email before dispatch.

We need to know if developing such a plugin would be possible and your
views regarding it.
Thanks again.