My main app "Radar Now!" couldn't possibly be simpler. You just start
the app and that's it. Even with its simplicity, I still get one star
ratings that claim "doesn't work" or my favorite "sux." There will
always be the dolt who can't figure out how to screw in a light bulb
and consequently claims it doesn't work. You'll just to accept that
and move on. Just try to make all instructions understandable by the
lowest common denominator and you should have less problems.

One thing that might help is a new rating system for apps where device
owners have to read some simple instructions and answer three
questions. If they can't get at least one right, then they get a
rating of "imbecile" and are prevented from seeing apps that have
"omit imbeciles."

-John Coryat