Thx guys,

I got SQLCipehr but I'm wondering if to add a key it's enough!
I mean, let's say I have to create a new encrypted db, the following would
be the steps needed using SQLCipher & NDK:

1. Compiling and configuring SQLCipher to add it in my code using NDK.

2. *Create the db using the standard SQLite fuctions.*

3. Add a key using the SQLCipher functions.

Now let's suppose I need to read the db created and encrypted before, I
should do the following actions:

1. Open the db using the standard SQLite opening function.
2. *Use the SQLCipher key function to get access*
3. Perform the reading
4. Close the db using the standard SQLite closing function.

What I want to say is:  is it enough to use the SQLCipher key function just
in those steps? (I mean the underlined ones)

Maybe I did not understand the right way to use SQLCipher.

Thanks in advance,

Marco.