So I have some questions for you guys:
What's apps have you made or are working on?
How long it is take and also how to thought of the idea?
What was the hardest problem you have overcame? And what problems are you
still facing facing? Also anyother additional information maybe hints or
tricks...

My app doodle bike:
I've been working on an app for about about two months now and I had the
idea about a month before that and I tried to learn java but I'm the kind of
person who just jumps into things and it was a pretty bad idea. So the game
the game is called doodle bike and its not out yet. I got the idea from the
iphone, much like stunt stick biker. I'm using emini physics delux edition
it cost 750 usd and came with a world builder. I think I went with it
because  I was a novice at the time and box2d looked intimidating, also the
world builder helps alot. My hardest problem was with screen densities, and
finding art so I ended up subscribing to shutterstock. Also my computer just
broke so Im working on a pretty bad computer.
my tip for making apps is to create in in hvga first(if your using a canvas)
and also release your app as soon as you can and don't worry about it being
perfect.