I have a version of file android.webkit.WebViewClient in my application
source directory in order to handle onReceivedSslError in my own extended
version of WebViewClient. When I use the new ProGuard integration in sdk-9 I
get the following warning which breaks the build:

 [proguard] Warning: library class android.webkit.WebView depends on program
class android.webkit.WebViewClient
 [proguard] Warning: there were 1 instances of library classes depending on
program classes.
 [proguard]          You must avoid such dependencies, since the program
classes will
 [proguard]          be processed, while the library classes will remain
unchanged.

My question is, what do I need to put in the ProGuard.cfg file in order to
get rid of this warning?

Thanks,
Nate