I wish I could have every eclipse naysayer sit by me and pair
program.  I've never had an IDE that I can burn through code so
efficiently in every way.  In fact, they do have UX experts working on
it.  It's gotten very good, but like any big IDE, you need to know
lots of details to make use of that.  It comes with years of
experience.  Just keep trying, ask questions and you'll get better
with it.