Hi

Can someone tell me the code to transforma image (maximum of 200KB)
into Base64 String???

i need to know how to do it with android, because i have to add the
functionality to upload images to a remote server in my main app
putting them into a ROW of the database, as a string.

i am searching in google and in StackOverflow but i can't find easy
examples that i can afford. And also i find some examples but they are
not talking about to transform into String... and i need to transform
into string to upload by JSON to my remote server.

thanks