HI,
I read developer.android.com and via class connectivitymanager should
I get network state info. I want to know is my mobile connected to the
internet? I try it like this but it doesn't work. can you help me what
I am doing wrong? I have this in onCreate method.

ConnectivityManager cm = (ConnectivityManager)
getSystemService(CONNECTIVITY_SERVICE);
NetworkInfo ni = cm.getActiveNetworkInfo();
boolean variable = ni.isConnected();
if (variable) Toast.makeText(this, "I'm connected",
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();

thank you very much
R.