Hi, All

I am fetching data from json to array list, code given below.

JSONArray jsonArray = new JSONArray(json_string);
String[] anArrayOfStrings;
List<String> items = new ArrayList<String>();
for (int i=0; i<jsonArray.length(); i++) {
items.add( jsonArray.getString(i) );
}

Now all my data is in Array List "items"

I would like to populate/generate Spinner out of this array List, How i will
do that. there are lot of examples available on the internet to create
Spinner with Arrays but not Array List.

or How i can convert this Array List to normal Array OR How i can populate
an array using above for loop.

I am beginner to android/java etc...................Help will be really
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Atif Musaddaq