Here we have stock home screen from SE on X10 mini.
I was completely satisfied with it, except for three things which I
will describe below. And if you help me understand how to fix them,
then I think it would be ideal for the home screen of this phone
model. Moreover I would be very grateful
And so:

1. Long press on the widgets and on the list of programs. This causes
the editing widget or program list. Terribly inconvenient function.
The editing widget or program list also caused by a hard button "Menu"
and this is sufficient.
[Q] How to disable Long press on the widgets and on the list of
programs?

2. All applications in the list of the programs have a label under the
icon.
[Q] How to disable icons label show?

3. In "X10 mini pro" when open qwerty keyboard - a home screen adopts
a horizontal position. But there is no qwerty keyboard in "X10 mini"
that would change the orientation of the home screen. At the same time
we have an accelerometer and a function that reads it values. And so
we have a function to change the orientation of the home screen that
is invoked when you open the qwerty keyboard. Consequently, in the
function that modifies the orientation of the home screen, we must
substitute instead of checking on opening the keyboard - to check
screen position.
[Q] In which folder, which file, which line of the file and what will
I have to change that would make changing the orientation of the home
screen when the phone is in horizontal position?

"In which folder, which file, which line of the file and what will I
have to change" this is as in addition to questions 1 and 2.

                  SemcHome.apk