Project Description:- I have to make an application in android which
get the Latitude and Longitude from GPS and forward their location
with identification to server. At server end there should be web page
which continuously receiving the message from Android application and
show location on Google map.

Suppose there are 10 Android devices at different places in which our
application running. At Server end we have to show 10 markers on
Google map at the location of devices.

What I have Done:- I have make an application in android which get Lat
and Long from GPS. Know about the Socket programming in android.
Implemented the web page at server end which have Google map and
showing the markers at particular Lat, Long.

Confusion:- The confusion is that

   1. How can I make a server.

   2.How to transfer data from Android to server and what application
required at server end which receive the data from Android. Is any
desktop or console application needed which bind it-self at particular
port of server, or web page is enough for me to achieve this target.

   3.What protocol which I have to use UDP or TCP/IP, or use directly
the HTTP or HTTPS steam?

P.S:- Sorry for the English mistakes. Secondly I just need the
direction about my problem because I never worked in Android and
Client Server Communication. If you think this Question is vague, I
have to more specific with the problem, then please recommend the Book
about Networking or any which you think is suitable for me.