*Project Description:-* I have to make an application in android which get
the Latitude and Longitude from GPS and forward their location with
identification to server. At server end there should be web page which
continuously receiving the message from Android application and show
location on Google map.

Suppose there are 10 Android devices at different places in which our
application running. At Server end we have to show 10 markers on Google map
at the location of devices.

*What I have Done:-* I have make an application in android which get Lat and
Long from GPS. Know about the Socket programming in android. Implemented the
web page at server end which have Google map and showing the markers at
particular Lat, Long.

*Confusion:-* The confusion is that

   1.

   How can I make a server.
   2.

   How to transfer data from Android to server and what application required
   at server end which receive the data from Android. Is any desktop or console
   application needed which bind it-self at particular port of server, or web
   page is enough for me to achieve this target.
   3.

   What protocol which I have to use UDP or TCP/IP, or use directly the HTTP
   or HTTPS steam?

*P.S:-* Sorry for the English mistakes. Secondly I just need the direction
about my problem because I never worked in Android and Client Server
Communication. If you think this Question is vague, I have to more specific
with the problem, then please recommend the Book about Networking or any
which you think is suitable for me.