I have recently downloaded the add on to Eclipse for the 2.3 SDK. My
minSDK is 2.1update-1.

Previously I only had up to the 2.2 SDK and I could change my XML
files and drawables without hassle and the generated R.java file would
regenerate properly. The same if I changed my aidl files, the stubs
would regenerate properly.

However since the upgrade to 2.3 SDK I cant change or add any XML
files or drawables or aidl files as they wont regenerate causing all
sorts of issues.

I have googled and tried all sorts of suggestions such as:

Using clean.
Deleting the gen files and rebuilding (Just leaves an empty Gen
folder)
Using non automatic build
Using the new Formating parameter in Strings.xml

However none of them work.

Is there something I've missed that I have to do to get the
regeneration working for 2.3 SDK?