Interesting and it proves both what I was saying about using those
facts in court and how productive you can be and how much ground you
can cover when there arent any speed limits on the roads.  There dont
appear to be any white bits while he is in the air.

(It isnt really off topic although what I was asking about was the
google legal warning about them doing this, -  and while you arent
using their apps)