Hallo Perumal,

> I am having Nexus S and a Mifare Tag. Using TagWriter application I am
> write and read from the Tag. Now I want to try sending an APDU command
> to the Tag.

if you tag is a MIFARE Classic or MIFARE Ultralight tag, you won't be
able to communicate with it using APDU commands. These two
technologies use their own proprietary command sets. Use the
MifareClassic (or MifareUltralight) objects exposed by such tags.
These classes already provide the necessary read/write/
authenticate/... commands to communicate with these tags. You won't
need to prepare and transceive() your own commands.

br,
Michael