Hallo Wilson,

> I am facing an issue with a Mifare Classic card (this is a dual
> interface smart card; contact and contactless).

Alright, then it is most likely not a MIFARE Classic card but a
contactless (dual interface) smart card (with ISO 14443-4 interface)
that additionally provides a MIFARE Classic emulation.

> When I use transceive() to send apdu corresponding to "select AID", it always
> return null.

Right, as you write here:
> 2) Create MifareClassic object using
you create a MifareClassic but what you really want to do is open an
APDU connection to the card. If your card is a real dual-interface
smart card(*) it should also expose an IsoDep interface (ISO 14443-4 /
ISO 7816-4). This is the interface you would want to use for APDU
communication.

br,
Michael

(*) There could also exist some hybrid cards that have a MIFARE
Classic _contactless_ card and an APDU-based _contact_ smart card
joined into the same plastic card. In that case the contact and
contactless parts would be independent chips and no communication
between them would be possible.