Hello,

I am developing for Honeycomb, and I have a HorizontalScrollView with
a number of "panels" that make up the UI. The rightmost panel changes
its content, sometimes displaying a ListView. I also have a sliding
drawer that, when opening or closing, causes the HorizontalScrollView
to resize.

When the HorizontalScrollView resizes, it also jumps to show the
rightmost panel, which I don't want. But this only happens when the
panel contains a ListView - when the panel contains a LinearLayout the
HorizontalScrollView doesn't change it's position when resizing.

The only similar issue I found while searching is this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1878623/listview-in-a-horizontalscrollview-in-android,
but it's triggered by an adapter changing data rather than a resize.

How can I stop this automatic scrolling?

Thanks,
Mike