To summarize, I still don't have the answer to the original question
except that it is probably not possible yet.

Original question (User perspective):
Once a user (not a developer) clicks† around and grants an android
app, access to google auth tokens, how could he/she revoke it?

† Clicks: User clicks on an activity that android system throws when
third party apps (utilizing android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS) try
accessing google auth tokens

Sample screenshots:
  http://www.appbrain.com/info/fastweb2.png
  http://chiarg.com/?p=429

Happy to hear workarounds that can possibly revoke this for all third
party android apps that were granted access once (say revoke through
settings > manage apps > all > google services or partner or some such
> clear data) but without disrupting other google services (gmail,
gtalk, android market, ...) on the device.

Or perhaps do it through the central web based accounts dashboard
(which for now doesn't display info about android apps)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=https://www.google.com/accounts/IssuedAuthSubTokens

I could possibly post this on android-platform group as well.