On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:52:49AM -0500, TreKing wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:33 AM, Adam Ratana <adam.rat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> It's always a glitch. It's their way of communicating with developers. This
> is how we know they're adding something. Stay tuned for some new "features"
> in the next day or two.

I've already griped about one of the new "features" they added....  When
you're browsing through, say, paid apps, and you stop to look at one, you
expect, when you back out to the list, to be put back where you were in
said list, right?  Not anymore....No, you go back to the TOP of the list,
and have to scroll back down (however far that is) to where you left off.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | 1) "Smoking habanero powder helps defeat that
< Running FreeBSD 7.0 >   |    off taste' quite nicely."