Hi,

I am having a TableRow wrapped inside TableLayout.

In the TableRow there are two widget, one is ImageButton and one is
TextView.  I want to center align the text of TextView.  Now, the problem
which is occurring is that the text is getting centre aligned corresponding
to the TextView and not according the TableRow.

<TableLayout
              android:layout_width="wrap_content"
              android:layout_height="wrap_content"
              android:stretchColumns="1"