I like the Android operating system, I think it will be the choice of
the averager user very very soon.
I have a few suggestions that I think should be implemeted, which were
overlooked, I think; they are as follows:
*Smileys for texting.
*Removal of or the option to hide "all pictures" folder.
*Option to view picture folders as other than thumbnails.
*To be able to change from portrait to landscape and vise-versa in
picture view mode using accelrometer.
*Better file management so as to be able to move pic or music file
into other folders withought PC.
*Be able to access and create playlists from folders created on MS
directly for music.
*Not change current playing track every time I want to browse another
playlist.
*Every time a playlist is edited it has to be saved to make edition
permanent but no warning given if you forget and backout.
*Also every time your saving an edited playlist, you should have a
default "Overight Current" button.
*More options on the camera software. e.g. 10 second timer
*Software to record video using camera.
*Be able to move icons from the tab tray as suppose to copying them.
Leaves too much clutter as it is in tab tray if you have a lot of
applications, and therfore makes it not a very good experiance when it
is used.
*Be able to password protect files and folders.
*Call log should display the exact time of calling not just a
calculation of how long ago.
*I've noticed a dialing pad tab while on a call to some one and thoght
this good; I can save numbers given to me over the call, but couldn't
figure out what it did. I want to able to save numbers like while on a
call to some 1.
Thank you and I hope u find these suggestion helpful in improving the
OS.