There should be a primary thread for suggestions or threads broken by
categories.
Phone/contacts:
Call log should allow a long-click for additional options including:
- A call details page with all additional information available. Exact
time of call, duration, location, etc.
- Copy the phone number for pasting elsewhere.
When adding or editing a contact, adding to a group should be an
option.
Calendar:
Map integration to show the location of a meeting.

--Ben