1. Appreciate that English is probably not your first language, but
plz dnt mk it evn hrdr fr ppl to read you posts by contracting words.

2. Good that you have the whole code already.  If you are having a
problem with it can you post a section of the LogCat where it falls
over or a (small) snippet of the source that shows where you are
having a problem?  Then you will have a better chance of a positive
response.

thanks