my que is

in this code locationmanager.removeupdate() Has called, but still
getaddress() is calling for few times.

i think after locatiomanager.removeupdate() ,
onlocationchange() should mot call.right?

bt it is calling.

inturn,
getaddress() is calling for few time.

I want that getaddress()
should not call after having address,based on lat-long.

What to do?