Dear All,

           I am new to android and working on touch screen porting on
blaze board.
The problem I am facing is,
   When the kernel is up I can seen touch screen events, and as soon
as android boots the touch events are not seen.

Then I analyzed and got to know that the android is disabling the
touch screen module. So I insmod the touch screen module again after
the android boots up and able to see touch events.

So I want to know what is happening to touch screen module when
android boots and how can I rectify this problem?

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,
Mamatha K