Hey I am new to Java and developing apps for android.

I tried without success to convert a InputStream into a String.

    public String Request(String url)
    {
        InputStream content = null;
        try {
            HttpGet httpGet = new HttpGet(url);
            HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
            // Execute HTTP Get Request
            HttpResponse response = httpclient.execute(httpGet);
            content = response.getEntity().getContent();
        } catch (Exception e) {
            //handle the exception !
        }

        try {
            return convert(content);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            // TODO Auto-generated catch block
            e.printStackTrace();
            return e.getMessage();
        }
    }

    public String convert(InputStream is) throws IOException
    {
        BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(is));
        StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
        String line = null;

        while ((line = reader.readLine()) != null) {
            sb.append(line);
        }

        is.close();

        return sb.toString();
    }

If i use this Code my App crashes. The Website only contains the word
"Test", nothing more.

I really hope you are able to help me.

Thanks in advance.