Since you have working development environment working fine on Ubuntu, why
bother with windows?

On 1 September 2012 16:07, Ryan Kelso <deathmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am currently beginning a course on Android Application Development at my
> local community college, and have setup Eclipse with the ADT Plugin on my
> laptop (running Ubuntu Linux 12.04) with no problems. I am now attempting
> to set it up on my Windows 7 desktop and am having issues installing the
> ADT Plugin. I went to the Eclipse website but was referred back to here.
> The problem: When I do "Install New Software" and use https://
> dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ it will begin, hit 26% then after a
> period of time go to 49%, but after having waited over 25minutes with no
> change I eventually cancel and try again. After having done this a number
> of times I finally resolved to post here for a solution. I have tried
> making program exceptions in the firewall, gone into the DMZ to try getting
> things running, turning off my firewall, using HTTP instead of HTTPS.
> Nothing changes. Any ideas? Using Eclipse 4.2 "Juno", Windows 7 64-bit.

Ubuntu Speech
input<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nds.ubuntuspeechinput>is
now available on Google Play, along with Magnetic
Door Alarm
app<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nds.magneticdooralarm>
.