Is there any way I can request that Google's Android team code an official
Android Studio app for the Play Store, so that we android developers can
develop apps on Android itself? And by Android I mean the Remix OS 2.0. The
Alpha version is set to be released on the 12th of Jan (tomorrow).

By being in an Android environment, developing apps will feel more natural
and there could be ways to develop an app and immediately test the full APK
on Remix OS 2.0, without lagging emulators of other operating systems.
Developers will get the full Android experience on an Android operating
system specifically designed for desktops.

It would be really wonderful to code Android apps ON Android, even if the
Android Studio app gets released only for Remix OS specifically.

Or is an Android Studio app even possible?

The links below provide some more information on Remix OS 2.0 for PCs.

Video: Sneak Peek on the Remix OS for PCs
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMO9v4jmcsI>

Website: Remix OS 2.0 for Desktop PCs
<http://www.jide.com/en/remixos-for-pc>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/2515ce99-c5e6-4ff2-bd16-f10db729fd78%40googlegroups.com.