I used  AIDE with the premiun key frequently a few years ago, and only
check it from time to time currently.
It's pretty nice, but it's better if you have a big screen, and a Bluetooth
keyboard or use it on a nice emulator as Genymotion.
It's great to show off with clients if you're freelance or are selling your
stuff, because you  can easily make modifications to your app in the middle
of a meeting.
It's good enough as an alternative IDE if you pay for the Premium version,
but I never used it as the main one.

Marina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CACaNmX2pbw5dgT8SJ3kY0V1LWvgDpP-ur7ybgRLYsRyPofnmOg%40mail.gmail.com.