*Title: Programmer/Analyst 5*

*Location: Alpharetta GA*

*Duration: 1 Month*

*Job Description:           *

Workers can be remote and complete work off hours on nights / weekends.

*SAAS based developer.*

Looking for a resource to augment our technical team for implementation of
a *salesforce org with Apttus contract lifecycle management configuration. *

Salesforce.com developer who can help us with Test Class updates and data
extract and migrations to a new org.

Will include data migration and setup of new org.

2-4 weeks potentially could extend for other projects if we get the right
resource.

*Minimal requirements:*

Salesforce.com developer experience 1+ year

*Regards,*

*Vikas Shimpi*

*Bitsoft International, Inc*

Tel  :630-225-7443