Simple question here.

I am wanting to develop a page turning animation for my application and I
happened upon this excellent looking tutorial which appears to answer my
every need:
https://developer.android.com/training/animation/screen-slide.html

The only issue though is that I'm not sure how to run the example.  The
tutorial gives the instructions "If you want to jump ahead and see a full
working example, download
<https://developer.android.com/shareables/training/Animations.zip> and run
the sample app and select the Screen Slide example." however the downloaded
package doesn't contain any gradle files or anything that lets Android
Studio know what to do.  Could someone tell me how one is supposed to
import the supplied files into Android Studio.  I'm sure it's not hard, I
just don't know how to do it myself and am having trouble working it out.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ebe1e152-dd6a-49bc-aa7a-83a91e25cd78%40googlegroups.com.