I don't know about the first issue, I'm not familiar with that framework.

About the second issue, as far as I can recall you get different response
codes  with different situations (as when internet connection is faulty and
doesn't even allow Play to show the user the purchase data), but some other
are bundled undo "user canceled" because some kind of error message is
shown to the user, and the user goes all the way back to your screen using
back button or closing dialog boxes. There is no way to get extra info
about it.

But, if you have too many of those canceled transactions, perhaps it's not
clear on "your side"  how much will it cost and what is the user getting.
Are you showing the users the amount in their own currency? As the "Google
Play" screens do,  perhaps users are pressing your "buy" button to check
how much it will be.

Marina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CACaNmX1aR-JgXqpgznWBXyLyNNhmaKR4Xn1skyvaYV9x5dcm2g%40mail.gmail.com.