On Wed, 2/15/17, Anh <anhduong...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [android-developers] Saving data in wearable android
 To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 12:17 AM

 Hi
 Marina,Thanks for your advise but my app on smartwatch
 will run alone. I meant no connection to the
 phone.That's why I need to save it on the
 local, smartwatch.Any ideas???Anh

 On Monday, February 13, 2017
 at 2:49:32 PM UTC-6, Marina Cuello wrote:I think you need to
 use the data sync API and save the shared preferences on the
 normal app side.https://developer.android.com/
 training/wearables/data-layer/ data-items.html

 Marina
 On Mon,