On Wed, 2/15/17, ryan.pena via Android Developers
<android-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [android-developers] Saving data in wearable android
 To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 5:23 AM

 On Wed, 2/15/17, ryan.pena via Android Developers
<android-developers@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: [android-developers] Saving data in wearable
 android
  To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
  Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 4:45 AM

  On Wed, 2/15/17, taylor.james300 via Android Developers
  <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
  wrote:

   Subject: Re: [android-developers] Saving data in
 wearable
  android
   To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
   Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 1:18 AM

   On Wed, 2/15/17, Anh <anhduong...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

  wearable
   android
    To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
    Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 12:17 AM

    Hi
    Marina,Thanks for your advise but my app on
  smartwatch
    will run alone. I meant no connection to the
    phone.That's why I need to save it on the
    local, smartwatch.Any ideas???Anh

    On Monday, February 13, 2017
    at 2:49:32 PM UTC-6, Marina Cuello wrote:I think you
  need
    use the data sync API and save the shared preferences
  on
   the
    normal app side.https://developer.android.com/
    training/wearables/data-layer/ data-items.html

    Marina
    On Mon,
    Feb 13, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Anh <anhdu...@gmail.com>