Hi ,

Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share your
updated resume.

Position: Oracle DBA
Location:  Philadelphia, PA
Duration : 12+Months
Interview Slot: Tomorrow (Wed At 1:30pm ) only Face to Face

Job Details:
Seeking Junior level Oracle DBA who has hands-on working experience with
large databases, will be responsible for the day to day activities of
databases that host multiple web applications. Must be organized and have
good communication skills, problem solving skills, and some working
knowledge or exposure to high availability / failover architectures.
Candidate needs to be willing to provide on-site and/or remote support
after hours and weekends as needed.

Job Responsibilities:
•    Database support for OLTP  and Data Warehouse applications
•    Database upgrades and installations of versions 11.2.0.3, 11.2.0.4 to
12.2.0.1
•    Client software upgrades and Installations on application and
reporting servers
•    Creating new user accounts, roles, profiles
•    Monitor and prevent Audit violations
•    Knowledge of Materialized Views and Job Scheduler
•    Monitoring database performance
•    Troubleshooting and diagnosing system problems
•    Disaster recovery installation and support
•    Maintain user accessibility to applications
•    Creating  and working SR requests with Oracle Support
•    Backup Strategies and cloning databases using RMAN
•    Working knowledge of CommVault backup software is a plus
•    Working knowledge of SQL Server databases is a plus
•    Working knowledge of Cognos App/Reporting server is a plus

Must have skills:
•    Installation of Oracle 11.2.0.3, 11.2.04 and 12.2.0.1  software on
Windows 2008r2 and 2012r2
•    Creating and upgrading Oracle 11.2.0.3, 11.2.04 and 12.2.0.1
databases on Windows 2008r2 and 2012r2
•    Installation and configuration of SQL Svr gateways
•    Maintaining and monitoring database storage structures
•    Creating and managing users and security
•    Creating and managing schema objects (tables, indexes, views,
triggers, sequences, …)
•    Managing database backups and performing recoveries
•    Proactive database monitoring and performance tuning
•    Good communication and problem solving skills

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730
W:  732-767-0010 x 305 | Direct: 732-837-2134 | Fax: 732-837-2452 |
Email: abku...@sagetl.com

Disclaimer: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALnpRi2RSk_63FLGTNd9rSU2T2yCMe7XG1X-msD-w_dE2G0%3D5Q%40mail.gmail.com.