Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

 please share profiles to raje...@cnet-global.com

*Role:*Big Data Architect/Solutions Architect

*Location: **Baltimore, MD*

*Duration : 6+months*

*3years Min in US Exp is Mandatory*

*Passport number must*

Big Data Architect/Solutions Architect. They are looking for a hands-on
developer who also has a big picture of how all the Hadoop ecosystem works
together.

They look for a person who has experience hands-on coding in Java for Map
Reduced but also have the in-depth understanding of how Hadoop and its
ecosystem work and integrated together. Below is the list of the tech stack
they finally selected and started using.

·         Hands-on Hadoop experience with Java Map Reduced, and Spark 2.0

·         Hands-on experience working on SQL-on-Hadoop solutions like Impala,
Hive, HBase, Kudu. We are architecting cloud agnostic. Today we use AWS.
Tomorrow we may move to Microsoft cloud, there will be not much change.

·         Hands-on experience working on data ingestion tools such as Kafka,
Talend

·         Experience with cluster management technologies such as YARN,
Docker

·         Preferred: Knowledge of microservice development framework such
as Spring Boot.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Passport number:

Linkedin id:

Full Name:
Current Location, State:
Phone No:
Email ID:
Skype ID:
US work authorization:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Available to join from:
Last four Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY)

*Two References from recent Project:*

*Full Name:         *

*Official Email:       *

*Designation:    *

*phone:      *

*Full Name:         *

*Official Email:       *

*Designation:    *

*phone:      *

 Thanks & Regards,

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*Technical Recruiter*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
800 E. Campbell Road, Suite # 345
Richardson, Texas 75081
Phone: 972-895-5005

Fax: 972-692-8828
Email: raje...@cnet-global.com <hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*IM:* rajesh.cnet

*Gtalk:* rajesh.cnet22

*“Texas HUB Certified Business”*

*We are Leaders, We are CNETians*

 *P*Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email
?

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAJzPGQcrhty9XLMJWpwS-oYfHxB-kFOCR7YjeAPOuxPqzXtHVg%40mail.gmail.com.