Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *TPF Developer *at *Atlanta, GA *with
our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated
resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: **TPF Developer*

*Location: **Atlanta, GA*

*Type: Contract*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Job Description:*

*Qualifications:*

6 + years of experience required

*Responsibilities:*

The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction,
testing, and implementation of business and technical information
technology solutions through application of appropriate software
development life cycle methodology for Airline PSS system based on TPF
platform. Developer Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business
and technical information technology solutions through application of
appropriate software development life cycle methodology. -Participates in
standard business and technical information technology solution
implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions. -Uses appropriate
tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
'-Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as
assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering,
industry expertise, or legacy evolution. -Interacts with the customer to
gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
-Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects. '-Leads
the design, development, implementation, and support of information
technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and
technologies. -Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including
proposed implementation dates. -Researches, analyzes, recommends, and
implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
-Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.

*Technology Skills*

Technology : TPF Assembler, TPF C, *TPF C++,* TPFDF, DFDL, Typescript

Tools: DEVOPS Toolchanin, zTPF GI, Protractor

*Domain :* *Airline Baggage or Airline PSS*

*If you are comfortable with the requirement please share me following
details with your updated copy of resume so we can proceed*

*Skill*

*Years of Experience*

*Last used*

TPF

Airline Baggage/Airline PSS

TPF C++

zTPF GI

Name of the Candidate

Current Location

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

Visa Status

Best time to schedule interview

Total Experience

Expected Rate/Salary

Notice Period

Education details with year of Graduation

Willing to relocate within USA(Yes/No)

LinkedIn URL

*Thanks & Regards*

*AV*

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>