Hello,

we have a functionality to download files in our app using Android
DownloadManager
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/DownloadManager
.

On a physical mobile devices everything works fine, but if we try to
download a file on an emulator the DownloadManager logs a warning message
in logcat and is stuck sometimes for a minute and sometimes for several
minutes retrying the request
Here is the logcat message:
DownloadManager        com.android.providers.downloads
W  [1716] Stop requested with status HTTP_DATA_ERROR: Failed reading
response: javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: Read error: ssl=0xcca8e218:
Failure in SSL library, usually a protocol error
error:1e000065:Cipher
functions:OPENSSL_internal:BAD_DECRYPT(external/boringssl/src/crypto/fipsmodule/cipher/e_aes.c:1044

0xd3173666:0x00000000)
error:1000008b:SSLroutines:OPENSSL_internal:DECRYPTION_FAILED_OR_BAD_RECORD_MAC
(external/boringssl/src/ssl/tls_record.cc:298 0xd3173666:0x00000000)

Every help on this is appreciated

Thanks,

Pavol