Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to  **raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Title:* *.NET Developer*

*Location: Lansing, MI*

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

*Need Locals*

*Required *

·         10+years of experience required.

·         5+ years of ASP.NET 4.8 and .NET CORE 3.1 or higher (6.0
preferred) and C# experience.

·         3+ years of experience with Oracle Database, PL/SQL with Entity
Framework

·         1+ years of JAVA 1.8+ and Spring Framework experience.

·         5+ years of experience developing with SOAP, and REST web service
interfaces.

·         5+ years of experience with SQL including writing and maintaining
complex Select/Insert/Update statements.

·         5+ years of experience with Agile / SCRUM processes and working
an Sprint Development team.

·         3+ years of experience working with Azure DevOps / TFS using
boards and code repository.

·         5+ years of experience working with GIT code repository software.

·         5+ years of experience developing unit and regression tests.

·         5+ years of experience developing secure websites using industry
best practices (such as preventing cross site scripting or SQL injection
attacks and coding security logging into software functionality).

·         Familiarity with Design patterns preferred."

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:

LinkedIn:
Skype:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY):

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*