Hi,

Greetings from MAASco Tech LLC.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants for this opportunity !!

*Lead Software Engineer in Test*

*( 6+ Months: Contract )*

our client located in *St. Louis, MO - 100% remotely*

*Visa:* *USC*

*Job Description: *

   - 10 -13 years of experience with working knowledge and proven
   accomplishments leading Infrastructure and security projects,
   - Must have proven Lead experience.
   - Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments.
   - Proven ability to translate requirements into test plans, test cases
   and scripts.
   - Proven experience with leading Infrastructure, Security, cloud
   migration and upgrade projects.
   - Should have hands-on experience with Infrastructure and Security
   projects.
   - Should have working experience with Okta, Zscaler, and CrowdStrike
   integrations.
   - Should have working experience with Azure cloud migrations, MS Office
   365 and OS upgrades.
   - Proficient knowledge of SQL.
   - Experience with full stack Python development environment desirable.
   - Knowledge of the front-end web stack: XML, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery,
   JSON, DOM etc.
   - Web service and other API concepts: SOAP, OData, REST etc.

Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to
interact with all levels of the organization

--

*Regards,*

*Shubham Sharma |**Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*MAASco Tech LLC*

*Mobile**: (724) 605-3509*

*shub...@maascotech.com <shub...@maascotech.com>| **www.maascotech.com
<http://www.maascotech.com/>*