Hello *Associate*,

Greetings from GSquire Business Solutions Inc.
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *m.ifthek...@gsquire.com <m.ifthek...@gsquire.com>*

*Position:  Senior Consultant -Manhattan WMS Implementation Location;
Raleigh, NC (Remote with Occasional travel to Client location)*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Do you have experience in large IT/software implementation, a passion for
complex problem solving and business process improvement and do you want to
work directly with world class customers in their supply chain and commerce
development?

You will work closely with customers to gather their requirements, lead
design workshops, write specifications, support configuration and testing
processes and oversee the actual product implementation. You will be based
in Atlanta.

We are looking for an experienced software professional who has a proven
ability in implementing in supporting large and complex Manhattan
Associates WMS and is driven by providing best in class customer services
and interested and experience in supply chain and omni-channel commerce.

Here are few things that we see as critical for someone to be successful in
this role:

   - The software/IT environment has been your playground for last couple
   of years.
   - You have a consistent proven track record of implementing software
   into a client site.
   - Proven customer facing experience with Manhattan WMS product customer
   implementations.
   - Good knowledge in API testing and Postman tool.
   - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
   - Experience in working with IT systems, databases and SQL knowledge.
   - You will be highly detail-oriented and customer focus, you are a get
   things done person and want to be measured by your output rather than your
   input.
   - Bachelor’s degree in logistics, engineering, computer science,
   mathematics or equivalent through business experience
   - Excellent communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekhar*

*GSquire Business Solutions Inc.*