Hi Mark,

Thanks. What I meant is that I thought that in your example,
SitesOverlay is an inner class of the map activity "NooYawk". In my
case, the custom itemized overlay class is not an inner class of the
map activity. This means that an entry like NooYawk.this will not
work.

Am I wrong? I have not been able to get it to work.

Alex