Hi,
I'm working on an application where I want to save bunch of
information in the XML file. I am not using MySQL because I want all
the info to be encrypted and in one place. I don't know how this could
be done in the data base.

I was thinking that I would use DOM Document for my data adapter to
bind with ListView. But I found out that there is no way of getting
the XML out of DOM Document to save it to the file!

So now I use SAX to read XML and create bunch of objects one for each
piece of data in memory.

The SDK Guide in Designing for Performance says to avoid creating
objects (http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/design/
performance.html#object_creation).

I understand and agree and even proved that the performance sucks if I
do it the way I described above.

What other choice there might be? Anybody has any suggestions how I
could save bunch of notes and have them all encrypted with ONE
password as a key base? I know I could use that one key to encrypt
every database row, but then changing the password would be difficult.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.