阿偉 wrote:
> This is android-developers group, not android-sdk...
> The subject said "discuss developing Android applications using the
> Android framework..."
> So I think the compiler issue is suitable here. And I don't believe
> this is a porting issue.
> Am I wrong?

I would vote for android-platform:

http://source.android.com/discuss

"You want to contribute code into the Android user-space projects. You
want to improve the system libraries, the Android services, the public
APIs, or the built-in applications. You've downloaded the source code,
compiled it, read through it, and you're at the point where you're going
to be making changes of your own to contribute into the Android source
code. Coordinate your efforts with those of other contributors here,
discuss architecture, design and implementation here. Go to
android-kernel for discussions about contributing to the kernel,
android-porting if you're porting Android to your own hardware or making
changes that you're not going to contribute back, android-developers if
you're writing applications with the SDK, or android-discuss for
everything else."

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Development Wiki: http://wiki.andmob.org