I have to agree that any complex or involved apps will not make it
with the way the judging app is written. Google should have made it so
you could keep the apps you're judging for a while at least, in some
sort of special directory, so you could use them for a few days before
deciding if they were worth it or not. Making instant decisions on how
good it is will defeat a number of well deserving apps.

On the other hand, all my entries are exactly the type that can be
easily judged in this fashion. They require no user input, no
instructions, no sign in or registration, barely any knowledge about
the actual topic and are easy to understand, so for me, the app is
slanted in my favor... Good on that but it would be better for the
developer community if this thing was written so the apps would stay
around for at least the judging period.

-John Coryat

"What Zip Code?"

"Radar Now!"