Hi,
Kasper86 i am facing problem same as you. i am showning progress
dialog  but when i have changed my handset position from portrait to
landscape or landscape
to portrait it show error like  activity has leaked window.

i have make changes in my activity as said by manoj

 public void onConfigurationChanged(Configuration arg0)
    {
            super.onConfigurationChanged(arg0);
    }

and in manifest file, i have to the statement
android:configChanges="orientation"

but i dont know  what would be the implementation with in on
confuguration changed.
can you plz guide me how to fix this problem.

Regards,
Gulfam Hassan